Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: The distant past
Snailbait
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The distant past 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 36
Hi!!
I'm looking for a fic that has kagome traveling further into the past and meeting inutashio, sesshomaru and his mother. She absorbs an evil spirit that cursed the family and has to be covered in tattoos to contain it.
There's a scene close to the end where miroku says to inuyasha "did you know your brother had a wife" or something along those lines

Any help would be appreciated

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
silence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The distant past 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 16
Is it Embracing Ice by Yabou (rated MA)?

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4454/1

Look at me getting more involved in the fandom. I had no intentions of doing so when I joined this site. But I figured since I don't write anything, I might as well help people find stories if I can.

Logged Logged
Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The distant past 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
Hope this list is what you're looking for.

Oh No! By: Huntress of Flames 5
Naraku screws with the well, what happens when Kagome is send back further into the past, where she meets Sesshomaru as a pup! But get this, she has his full grown scent on her. While as he thinks that she is his
Rated: MA
www.fanfiction.net/s/6044103/1/Oh-No

Her Destiny By: cindygirl
Kagome, a young prodigy, she gets pulled down an ancient well. The well however takes her back to the Heian era, 300 years before the start of the Sengoku Jidai! However, a youkai named Inutaisho kidnaps her! What will happen!
Rated MA
www.fanfiction.net/s/3828089/1/Her-Destiny

Unspoiled By: forthright
Something goes awry during a trip through the Well, and Kagome is stranded in the distant past where she encounters a familiar face. When a very young Sesshoumaru decides to keep her, the consequences ripple through time.
Rated: T
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2508/1

The Once and Future Taiyoukai by RosieB
The well was supposed to be stable. It was supposed to send her to Inuyasha. And it failed. Now, Kagome's even farther into the past and she must depend on a young Sesshoumaru, who has no idea of what their shared future holds. But then, neither does Kagome.
Rating: PG-13
dokuga.com/spark/story/5288/1

Tears of the Fallen by ShadowsWeaver1
Kagome is saved from one of Naraku's attacks by Sesshomaru. Unfortunately for the young miko, Sesshomaru's version of chivalry includes having her be impaled by Tenseiga and thrown down a mystic well by the impact. But that is only the first of our miko's problems, because soon she realizes that mixing a magical well and a powerful demon blade has unexpected results.
Rating: R
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/5397/1

(Not sure if this one fits, what you're looking for)
Like Father, Like son By: Saphireanime
Kagome had heard you should not mess with fate and change the future- but fate had no problem messing with her. She saw a demon lord about to die along with infant Inuyasha and Izayoi and she had the power to help... when was she?
Rated: M
www.fanfiction.net/s/7002487/1/Like-Father-Like-son

Logged Logged
Snailbait
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The distant past 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 36
It was Embracing Ice, thank you both for the help!!
I'm also going to be working my way down that lost afterwards, there are a couple of stories I haven't read yet!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.