Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for Three Stories, Please help
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for Three Stories, Please help
Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for Three Stories, Please help 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
I have three stories I'm looking for.

First Story - I just remember a part of the story. I think, Sesshomaru joins Inuyasha group with Sesshomaru courting Kagome. The part I do remember is, Sesshomaru take Kogome back to her time because it's her time of the month. Sesshomaru tries to help with the pain. So, Kagome's mother give him a heating pad and leaves to get pain meds. Later, when Kagome is asleep on the couch. Sesshomaru feels or smells something, that he goes and checks out. He finds an older Kagome pupped and with two full inu, moon marked pups with her, calling him father. I think it's a boy and girl with her. Then after they talked, Sesshomaru think's that it's a good thing that his pups will be full inu, because his inner inu would force him to pup a inu female to get a full inu youkai heir.

Second Story - I remember that Kagome's mother give her a little knife to give as a matting gift to Sesshomaru. When Kagome gives it to him, he tells her it's an historic matting knife. And something about it being the first youkai matting knife ever used.
EDIT-Additional material: I'm looking for any story with a matting dagger or knife in it.

Or a storyline that Kagome's mother give her a very old little dagger (maybe it has gems on it) to take back to the past. kagome gives the dagger/knife to Sesshomaru. He is surprised that Kagome has the first matting dagger ever used. (Not sure if I remembering it correctly or not)]

Third Story - Kagome can breed pure blooded demon pups. I think she give Sesshomaru 15 pups. This is important because youkai are having trouble breeding. So their want to use her to breed more youkai for them. And something about Inuyasha having a claim on her before her matting to Sesshomaru. Which they try to use to force her to breed for them. All Inuyasha want is to have sex with her and afterwards who cares. But she stops them with her miko powers. Also Sesshomaru has a lot of sex toys he take care of really well. When he comes back home, from them taken him. He thinks that her and Inuyasha has used them and was hurt. But it was he and Kagome that did . I think he doesn't remember because of the drugs they used on him. Then, he cleans and puts them away or something like that. Start in the past and end in modern times.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/03/03 15:41 By mychellg.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kerinu
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Three Stories, Please help 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 14
3rd one is Somewhat Happy Endings by midori Haru
Rated M on FF.N, so MA on Dokuga. No YIMs!

Logged Logged
Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Three Stories, Please help 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
Thank You, that' s the one.

Logged Logged
Fictional_Reality
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Three Stories, Please help 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 25
Hello! I believe one of the stories you are looking for might be Pack by NicoRavenPen

The scene you are describing happens in two chapters, Chapter 27: Of Cramps and Comfort and Chapter 29: Jealousy and Surprises

Although, I don't think Sesshoumaru or his inner inu ever thought about impregnating a female inu just to get a full-blooded inu heir in this story...

Unfortunately, I don't know the other two stories, but I hope you find them!

Happy Readings~!

EDIT BY WICCAN - This story is rated M, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/02/20 10:12 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Three Stories, Please help 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
Thank You, that's the correct story. Also, You are correct, I remember the last part incorrectly. Funny how one remembers things sometimes. Maybe, I mixed two different stories together.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.