Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
LF friends w/ Benefits KS from spark(?)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: LF friends w/ Benefits KS from spark(?)
Sasha
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
LF friends w/ Benefits KS from spark(?) 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
All I can remember about it: (I know it's OLD...like maybe 10+years? -So I really think it's on spark but I have no clue.)
Kagome used to be in a friends w/ benefits relationship with Sesshomaru, it's a controlling kind where she is a super sub. it seemed very dubcon
Sango absolutely hates it
Kagome is getting married or has been recently engaged
MALE IS NOT INUYASHA
no idea if Inuyasha is even in the fic tbh
He roles up into town and Sango basically tells her NO DON'T DO THIS...she does this (IE cheats on the <fiance> with Sesshomaru because Dom said so?)
they bang semi graphically...so it's either MA or NC-17(spark?)
and I know they have a HEA

I've gone nuts trying to search through all the possible tags I could think of it having in the summary but it's not cooperating. This was also way before I got an account to actually save it on. Also my stupid summary is no indication on the actual writing because it's wonderful. One of the first interesting stories I read for this ship.

Thanks to whoever helps!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.