Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Old story
LibraCourt
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Old story 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
Looking for an old story. I think it started with Kagome having a bad break up. Either way she ends up in the care of Sesshoumaru because of Hojo being her friend and the two guys are business men. Sesshoumaru is also dealing with a bad break up. His ex is Kikyo and she is highly jealous when she learns how Sesshoumaru is going around calling Kagome his wife even though they aren’t married and Kikyo I believe is married to Sesshoumaru. Sesshoumaru and Kagome end up at a place like a country club and visit with Hojo and his wife who they learn is pregnant. I remember Kikyo shows up at some point angry and jealous that Sesshoumaru took Kagome to the place where he refused to take her,
Anyone know this story? Would love to read it again.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Old story 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
I'm pretty sure you are looking for If You're Not The One by KogasAngel.

If You're Not The One by KogasAngel
*Completed*From the authoress who brought you Winds Of Change and Close Encounters Of the Fluffy Kind, comes a fic that had originally been done as a challenge, but since my muse has been feeling creative, I thought I would give it a go. Kagome and Inu Yasha were to be married. However, another woman has come into the picture, and now, Kagome is left all alone. She must make the transition from docile and weak, to a woman who knows how to roar, and she finds her strength in a very unusual p...

Rated MAso no YIM's

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.