Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
trying to find fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: trying to find fic
Brandie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
trying to find fic 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay! so my brain has been stuck on this story for weeks now, I don't remember what FF site I read it on & I don't remember any of the plot
All I remember is Kagome starts traveling with Sesshomaru after finding out Inuyasha is cheating? on her with Sango and Sango doesn't know that Inuyasha is 'cheating' on her with Miroku?
Ringing any bells?
<3

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:trying to find fic 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 71
It could be Metamorphosis of a Miko by Serena530

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9569/1

Rated MA

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:trying to find fic 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
I don’t know if my story is the one you’re looking for since she doesn’t find out until after she starts traveling with Sesshomaru, but it might be since you don’t remember. If it’s not it I hope you read it and enjoy it regardless.

Logged Logged
Collin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:trying to find fic 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I remember that one. I think it is the one you're looking for. It was pretty good I like it even if it's not the one you're looking for I'd recommend it. hmm, I think it also might be the one where Kagome finds out she's cursed to love Inuyasha because Kikyo wished for them to be together in the next life. ill have to reread it to find out.

NOTE: It's not that one, two different stories I might have combined the two in my mind by mistake, damn dentist appointment made reading it take so much longer, Then that is the next story ill read I want to reread it now that I remember it so if you'll excuse me.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/07/18 22:16 By Kageshi.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:trying to find fic 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
Collin wrote:
I remember that one. I think it is the one you're looking for. It was pretty good I like it even if it's not the one you're looking for I'd recommend it. hmm, I think it also might be the one where Kagome finds out she's cursed to love Inuyasha because Kikyo wished for them to be together in the next life. ill have to reread it to find out.

That sounds like my other story Soul Cleansing. There was no cheating involved in that story, so that couldn’t be it.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story, also, is rated MA, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/07/18 18:41 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert rating
sr
Pup
graphgraph
Re:trying to find fic 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
i think that you're looking for this

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3951/1

sweet betrayal by kanna37
rated ma

*after thinking about it i don't think this is it, but i know that i've read the story that you're looking for. i'll try to remember what it was...

*i agree with blue...it is metamorphosis of a miko by Serena530 (one of my favorite authors)

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9569/1

rated ma

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/08/11 01:19 By carnivorous butterfly.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.