Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: 3 stories needed
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
3 stories needed 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 9
I've been looking for this stories for a while now but I can't find them even when I thought they were in my favorites...

In the first one, Kagome and Sesshomaru were actually gods. I believe they were the last children of Grandfather Time or at least related to him somehow. I also remember a scene where Sesshomaru have memories about the Ice Age but didn't know what it was. There was also a scene where Sesshomaru fought the goddess in hell and ended up trapped there and Kagome ended up going there to find him.

The second one...I just remember that it somehow mentioned Pride and Prejudice there. Like, future Sesshomaru used Darcy as his last name. There was also the part where Feudal Sesshomaru wanted to court Kagome but she's already with Future Sess but feudal Sess refused to accept it and did a lot of things to prevent Kagome from going to her 'mysterious' lover.

The third one is quite vague in my memory. I remember Kagome was pregnant with Sesshomaru's child but I think they had a fight so she escaped to the future with Inu. I think something caused them to be trapped in Kagome time. Anyway, the scene that I do remember for sure is that Kagome and Inu were in a restaurant and Kagome is already showing in size. She ended up falling down the stairs and was caught by Sesshomaru who actually survived to her time. She either fainted before/during The fall or because she saw Sess. Sess and Inu argued some more before Sess took Kagome to his car. I'm not sure but I think Sess didn't know she was pregnant with his child during their fight and probably thought Inu was the father or something.

I really hope someone can help me with these.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DelphinieN
Pup
graphgraph
Re:3 stories needed 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
The first story is probably "In Death, Trust Me, as You Didn't in Life". It is written by Kanna37, rated MA (so no young children). Here is the link: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2787/1

The second story... I'm not sure as I have never read anything like that (but I'm interested in reading it if anyone else knows that story)

The third and last story is probably "Safety in Deadly Arms". It is written by Angelic Memories, rated MA (so, again, no young children allowed). Here is the link: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1701/1

Sorry that I cannot help you with the second story. I hope these stories are the one you're looking for.

Cheers!

Logged Logged
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:3 stories needed 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 9
For the first one, that is not it. They were already gods from the very beginning. They just had to awaken it. I remember Sesshomaru waking up Kagome's divine side by thrusting Tenseiga through her as they free-fall from the sky. I think Amaterasu also didn't like them since they came from the previous pantheon of gods.

As for the third one, I'm not sure. I do recognize the title so it could be. I'll check it ASAP.

Thank you though.

Logged Logged
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:3 stories needed 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 9
Yes!!! Thank you so much everyone...These are the three stories I was looking for. I was so worried that one or two might have been deleted since I couldn't find them, especially the third one even though I was quite sure that I saved them as favourites.

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:3 stories needed 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 134
The second is: Finding Her Strength
TiggyToggy

www.fanfiction.net/s/2670734/1/
rated M on FF, take it up to an MA he due to someones nasty temper
and yes, the link works
Fubuki

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:3 stories needed 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
The first one sounds like this...

Golden Spiral by AdamiteAshes
Perfect spirals move on and on, towards an endless journey and a divine tale. Freed from the binds of duty, Kagome Higurashi discovers what her life was meant to be...along with the fated encounter with a demon lord. What she finds may bring her through unequalled danger.
Rating: M, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Oneshot Collections, Chapters: 239

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.