Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please Help me find this fic!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please Help me find this fic!
Laura
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please Help me find this fic! 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for a fix I read on ffnet a long time ago... I don't remember much, but I'm pretty sure it's a sess/kags pairing...

Anyways, what I remember is that in the beginning, kags and gang go to a village that is plagued by a female kitsune demon, and try to help vanquish it. However, they learn that the villagers either killed her kit, or allowed it to die by refusing to help the child, who was very sick. At some point, the kitsune throws a curse at either one of the villagers, or one of the gang, but kagome intercepts it, and gets transformed. I don't remember if she turns into a regular kitsune, or a kitsune demon. I do remember the kitsune saying something along the lines of "she shouldn't have gotten in the way of my curse. Now she must bare it, for I will not remove it." That's not exactly what she said, I'm sure, but it's the basic idea...

That's all I remember, other than Inu and gang trying to find a way to remove it. I think the answer was something about finding someone to love her in that form, but not quite sure. Any help is appreciated! Sorry I can't remember more...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/04/27 03:31 By Mystical Shadow Priestess.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.