Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
need help identifying a fiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: need help identifying a fiction
EbonySkys
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
need help identifying a fiction 6 Years ago Karma: 0
Hi I was wondering if anyone on here would be able to help me identify an Inuyasha fanfiction....
I have checked fanfiction, dokuga, and Acrchive of our own with little success so far.

It's a Sesshomaru and Kagome fanfiction ultimately

Sesshomaru is tasked with being Kagome's protector/guardian while she sleeps because the Kamis or Madoriko (most likely the kamis) put her to sleep til she would be needed again.
The story follows Sesshomaru as the years go by, he builds a shrine/tomb that he keeps Kagome in under his living quarters that no one knows of. he takes a wife/mate and they have a child though he wants nothing to do with her afterwards.
The wife thing tries to manipulate their child into hating sesshomaru which back fires and he comes to dislike her instead.
Sesshomaru's child forms a bond with Kagome as she sleeps after finding her one day and comes to think of her as mother.
Many years pass and Sesshomaru begins to develop feelings for the miko he watches over and even gets jealous of his son spending time beside the miko.

Searching google for this has also proven to be quite fruitless

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:need help identifying a fiction 6 Years ago Karma: 66
That looks like 'Choices and Consequences' by Texanlady (rated MA, not for the YIMs). It hasn't been updated for a while, but it's a very good read, especially if you're into long stories.

Here's the link:

Choices and Consequences

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/04/04 10:41 By DemonQueen17.

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
EbonySkys
Pup
graphgraph
Re:need help identifying a fiction 6 Years ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much, it is indeed the story i was looking for.
Maybe you could help me with another possibly?

Its another Sess x Kag fiction. Again I have searched everywhere for this also.

Somehow Kagome gets mated to Sesshomaru and is impregnated by him (of course) and for some ungodly reason Sango is there and convinces her to try and escape Sesshomaru. (I think somehow Sango works for Sesshomaru?)
So Kagome tries to escape only to fall off something...maybe a roof or out a window, and she gets severely injured resulting in her unborn child to go into distress.
Sesshomaru is told that he has to choose between his dying child and Kagome dying I believe and he ultimately decides to save Kagome
They grow to become closer together after the loss, like he helps her cope idk

I read so many Fanfictions that they begin to blur and there's just so many of them. I don't read SessxKag often but when I do I binge them and loose track.

Logged Logged
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:need help identifying a fiction 6 Years ago Karma: 66
Idk for sure, but it may be Secret Possession by SakuraAngel1 (rated MA, so not for the YIMs). You can check it out here:

Secret Possession

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:need help identifying a fiction 6 Years ago Karma: 76
I've read most of this. Sesshoumaru has a brother that runs a whore house and after that incident sango gets sent there. Damn, can't remember much more than that. I know that sesshoumaru kills kagomes maid for letting her get hurt and then revives her.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:need help identifying a fiction 6 Years ago Karma: 81
It's Sakura Angela's Secret Possession. MA

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8783/1?author=8260

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.