Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help! Looking for a Fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Help! Looking for a Fic
tala
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help! Looking for a Fic 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
Ok so I can hardly remember this one at all basically just a few scenes. This is an older fic that takes place in the Feudal era, there is a noble female demon (possibly a rabbit) at Sesshomaru's palace, she is jealous of Kagome and does something to Kagome (can't remember what)that gets her banished by Sesshomaru. This banishment leads to her becoming a whore for a battalion of soldiers and there is a very NSFW orgy scene with her and the solders. I distinctly remember that she likes her new life and she is treated well by the soldiers. I also vaguely remember that she is killed by the villain later. I can't remember why. I know that the main villain is obsessed with having Kagome for himself. He and the female (rabbit?) demon may have possibly worked together to get Kagome and Sesshomaru to break up and this is what eventually caused her banishment. I'm also pretty sure that the villain was a very high ranked member of Sesshomaru's court, who Sesshoumaru attempts to kill early on when the betrayal is first discovered. Sesshoumaru believes he, in fact, kills him but really the bad guy escapes (and may have been made stronger by the attempt on his life?). I also think that the villain, while he is still living at the castle, rapes a demoness while imaging she is Kagome and he kills her when finished (this encounter begins as consensual). Needless to say this is a M rated fic with many, many lemons. I don't believe it was finished and I think I read it here. Any help would be appreciated

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/02/27 22:19 By tala.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help! Looking for a Fic 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 29
Desire by Ashley    Reviews
What Sesshomaru wants, Sesshomaru gets. Kagome is going to find this out soon enough. Threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes. Kag/Sess
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Erotica, Friendship, Humor, Kink, Romance
Updated: 02-24-16 - Created: 11-20-09 Chapters: 37

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2891/1?author=1899

Logged Logged
tala
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help! Looking for a Fic 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
You are marvelous! Thank you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.