Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Emergency Tracheotomy?, and a seduction fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Emergency Tracheotomy?, and a seduction fic
Aynde
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Emergency Tracheotomy?, and a seduction fic 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for two fics, they're both older ones that I for some reason never favorited. Rip me.

All I remember of one (unless it's the same but I doubt it???) was that Kagome comes across Sesshoumaru as he's choking to death on a piece of Naraku's tentacle that sealed itself to his throat. She then performs an emergency tracheotomy with her straw. I don't remember the rest, just that scene.

The other one I'm looking for was that Kagome was trying to write something - a book or a paper?? - and ended up turning to Sesshoumaru for lessons on how to seduce someone. Body language, sex, ectect. I THINK there was a scene in it with some not-kissing that was mostly tongue? In the end, she leaves him the manuscript.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Shiranui
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Emergency Tracheotomy?, and a seduction fic 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 7
It's a one-shot collection called "Bliss!"
The first one was chapter 3 I think and the second one Chapter 1

dokuga.com/spark/story/3155/1

EDIT BY WICCAN: This collection is rated NC-17 or MA on our site, NO YIMs!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/02/17 16:10 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!!
Aynde
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Emergency Tracheotomy?, and a seduction fic 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Oh you're good! And quick! Thank you! I'm super glad that you knew it in a snap, thank you.

Honestly, no wonder I never found it as it was a collection and the summary portrays that. I swear I went up and down the single spark part of the site twice without even thinking of clicking that one.

Logged Logged
Shiranui
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Emergency Tracheotomy?, and a seduction fic 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 7
Hahaha no problem, glad that I could help

It was really well written that's why I luckily remembered it right away. And because I didn't read that many stories on single spark as there aren't that many. You must have searched for a long time, but luckily there are always people here that like to help <3 The community here is really wonderful

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.