Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Winter inside a barrier
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Winter inside a barrier
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Winter inside a barrier 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 171
So I read the story a few months ago I think. The story I’m looking for is not too long I think. Maybe somewhere between 6 and 10 chapters, and I can’t remember if I read the story on this site or ff.net.

I remember it was an AU but took place in the feudal era, and has demons and humans in it. Kagome lived with her mother and little brother. She might be a priestess in the story. Her brother got sick to the point where they all thought he would die. He asked for only one thing, a flower I believe, so Kagome went to go get it. I remember it was cold out, snowing, and she nearly froze trying to get the flower.
Sesshomaru found her and brought her to his home and got her better. Sesshomaru was cold to the touch I believe, even had cold breath, and he eventually took a liking to Kagome; I think he was fascinated by her and wanted to keep her. So he was preventing her or rather telling her she couldn’t leave.
His mother was there and she didn’t like that Sesshomaru liked Kagome, and told Kagome that she needed to leave because she was hurting him. I think they had slept together at some point and he was unconscious after that, but really it was his mother keeping him that way until Kagome was gone.
I remember there were life size ice figurines of demons on the palace grounds, and Kagome suspected that they were actually alive or were alive.
Sesshomaru’s mother turned out to be some kind of snow demon, ones that are cold to the touch and heartless, and think she had been trying to keep Sesshomaru to herself.
I also remember that there was a barrier between Sesshomaru’s home and Kagome’s home. On his side and maybe close to the barrier it was always winter. The sacred jewel was involved and think Sesshomaru’s mother had it and was using it to keep winter going inside the barrier and keep the barrier up as well.
The demon tree, Bokuseno, was also in the story. In the end Kagome was frozen and turned into an ice figure, and Sesshomaru’s mother is revealed for what she really was, and somehow she’s killed and Kagome is freed. The barrier and constant winter go away. Sesshomaru and Kagome live happily ever after.
I believe at the end of the last chapter Kagome goes back to her home to visit and brings her brother that flower he wanted.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
keori
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Winter inside a barrier 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Snowdrop by Phoenixblade rated MA

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Winter inside a barrier 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 171
That’s it. Thank you so much.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.