Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a particular Kagome-turned-demon fic..
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a particular Kagome-turned-demon fic..
Amira
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a particular Kagome-turned-demon fic.. 6 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey all! Thanks in advance for the help....

Years ago I read a lengthy fanfic that I really enjoyed. It was unfinished at the time and I don't recall too much about it. I do remember that it involved Kikyo attacking Kagome with her arrows and Inuyasha turning Kagome into a half-demon/demon in order to save her life.

Any idea what fic this might be? I THINK I read it on fanfiction.net but haven't had luck finding it there.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/11/07 04:24 By LittleLady.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a particular Kagome-turned-demon fic.. 6 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 56
Is that the one where Sesshoumaru is captured and kept in an underground dungeon and Kagome frees him on the condition he help her with a quest? She's a half breed in that one and they end up traveling with a young eagle demon traveling along that was also trapped in the dungeon. Kagome doesn't want him along because she's afraid what happened to shippo will happen to him.
Can't think of the name though

Logged Logged

Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a particular Kagome-turned-demon fic.. 6 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 66
Ah isn't that the broken miko by rosieB?
I think it was something along the lines!
I would go with MA to be safe, so no YIMs!

Logged Logged
Amira
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a particular Kagome-turned-demon fic.. 6 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
No. Sesshoumaru wasn't really in the one I'm thinking of. Thanks though!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.