Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help Please. Looking for 2 fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help Please. Looking for 2 fics
Cosplayer79
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help Please. Looking for 2 fics 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
Hello,

I am searching for two fan fictions - both are completed and both AU

First one: Inuyasha and Kagome are in a relationship. Inuyasha cheats on Kagome with Kikyo, Kagome's distant cousin (who doesn't know that Inuyasha isn't single). Kagome finds out about the cheating, but not who with and enters a relationship with Sesshoumaru. In the end Kagome is with Sesshoumaru and Kikyo is with Kouga I believe.

Second fic: Sesshoumaru is given to Kagome by her father (who is Naraku in this fic). Demons are slaves and second class citizens, Sesshoumaru uses Kagome's kindness to free youkai. His ultimate goal is to overturn society so demons are once again in charge of society and humans are slaves. Whereas Kagome wants equality. Sesshoumaru gets mortally injured and realizes he loves Kagome and he is willing to change.

I read both a while ago and have had no luck finding them. I would greatly appreciate the help

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help Please. Looking for 2 fics 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 116
The second one sounds like a fiction on FFN, Age of the Youkai by Saphireanime (M on FFN, MA here)
www.fanfiction.net/s/7132532/1/Age-of-the-Youkai
Trapped in a society where demons are very much 3rd class citizens, Sesshoumaru, former Western Lord, remembers a time when it was not always so, and he plans to bring demons back to their former supremacy. Full sum inside. from chap 20 - short chapters

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.