Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Any fanfic like this?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Any fanfic like this?
King Shiro
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Any fanfic like this? 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
So I'll looking for a fic where kag and Inu are friends and sess has a crush on her. Also I think kagome was their roommate or something

Logged Logged

-King Shiro
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Any fanfic like this? 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 60
I think you are looking for "The Syndrome" by Sunset Miko. I am unable to insert the link. The story is definitely MA - NO YIMS!

The Syndrome http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/458/1

Kagome finds herself homeless thanks to her rowdy roomies and has to move in with her best guy friends… and Sesshoumaru. The taiyoukai finds him self suffering from a strange combination of ailments, something his father calls simply ‘The Syndrome’. Will he be able to survive the symptoms so he can live to gain the cure? COMPLETE

Rating: MA ?-? Universe: Alternate ?-? Status: Complete ?-? Category: Chapter Stories ?-? Created: 03 Jun 2008 ?-? Updated: 11 Jan 2014 - Genre: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Humor, Romance ?-? Chapters: 57

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/08/26 09:45 By tenchi no mai.

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
King Shiro
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Any fanfic like this? 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
yes! i love anything like thats!!<3 <3
thanks!

Logged Logged

-King Shiro
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.