Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Canon and au mix
Veebee
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Canon and au mix 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
I think it was kinda smutty. Kag was w sess in the past but when she visit home and her grandpa "sold" her to hojo or hojo relatives. She finally escaped....

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Canon and au mix 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 154
You might be looking for The Battle of Heart and Land by MissKatt
Six years after Naraku's defeat, the Eastern lands have declared war on the West. Sesshoumaru's mother learns of the their numbers and, concerned, requests the help of Inuyasha and the gang. However, not all is right with Kagome and Inuyasha. (2011 4th Q. 1st pl. Best Action/Adventure&1st pl. Best Romance! 2012 1st Q. 1st pl. Best Dark/Horror! 2012 2nd Q. 1st pl. Best Drama! 2013 1st Bi-Annual. 2nd pl Best Angst!)
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, Romance - Updated: 12-08-15 - Created: 10-11-11 Chapters: 46 - Reviews: 535 - Words: 183,168 - Reads: 528,309 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

I didn't actually finish reading this fic – it got too angsty for me at a time when I couldn't deal with that much – but from what I did read, it might be what you're thinking of.

Logged Logged
Veebee
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Canon and au mix 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
Oh thanks alot, ill check that out.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.