Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for story yet again ^.^
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for story yet again ^.^
Namida
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for story yet again ^.^ 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a story, (obviously lol) well in this story, that I vaguely remember, kagome is in a wheelchair and she stays with sesshomaru, who,is taking care of her as alpha, something happens and shippo remodels her wing of the mansion to make it more accessible or something like that. I also remember one part she is kidnapped and has a collar out around her neck to,supress her powers. Its set after the well closed and they find each other again. I don't remember a whole lot but I do also know,she was in school for something, and I think that is when she is kidnapped by female's who,want sesshomaru and want kagome away from him...or maybe they want shippo...

Any help,would be great thank you.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Silence-Midnight
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for story yet again ^.^ 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 83
That is one of my favorites!

An Ancient Vow by dreamcatcher

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4458/1 Rated M so no Yims

Sadly is was not updated in a very Long time. Still, really good fic!!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.