Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for another fic please.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for another fic please.
Kim
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for another fic please. 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 15
The Snow Angel by Sunset Miko

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs! You can find it here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8447/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/07/08 21:33 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Riddle Of All Time
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for another fic please. 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Hey everyone, I was half asleep when I remembered this fic, I don't remember much about it but one thing stands out the most. I don't remember if it's finished though I hope it is.
All I remember from this fic is that it was Sesshoumaru with Kagome, and for some reason, I think there might be a war or something and somehow Kagome ends up at his castle and there one of the enemy gets captured and sent to the dungeons and the torturer there doesn't like to be a torturer but an artist and uses the back and blood of the captive to create artworks. I remember Kagome finding out about his art and gets him to copy her texts books.

Thanks for helping.
R.O.A.T

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.