Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Part of the story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Part of the story
alexis
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Part of the story 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Hey guys I'm in desperate need of some help!! I can't remember the name of this fiction but they had this amazing French recipe and I've made it before but I can't remember the name of it..

I know the story takes place after kagome comes home.. sesshomaru made a promise I think to iniyasha might have been run to take care of kagome. Sesshomaru says that he will.. I know that she does charity work afternmarring him..!i also know he does give her a way out if she's not happy but she chose sto stay with him and make a life.. they are not in love as they marry but they fall in love later in the story... I know she has an assistant that she works with that is gay (which I find amazing) her assistance lover owns a French restaurant that has his famous French dish I just can't think of the dish

So if anyone knows about what I'm talking about please help!!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Part of the story 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 21
Fairly certain you are looking for Ghosts by RosieB

Rated T, and one of my favorites

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.