Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please Please Help! Looking for a fic for inspo
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please Please Help! Looking for a fic for inspo
Mikael
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please Please Help! Looking for a fic for inspo 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi

If anyone could help that would be much appreciated! I'm looking to write my first fanfic on this site and I'm looking for a specific story to get some inspiration.

The story is about Kagome being the ruler of the land and Sesshomaru was transported to that time through an hourglass. So the society that kagome runs is ran by women and men are essentially slaves but happy. Sesshomaru's memory was foggy because he had died in the past due to a battle. Kagome had offered herself to Sesshomaru as a mate because she wanted to help or something. But Sesshomaru laughed at her because she smelled unpure because she was raped. So that started her revenge to become a powerful ruler and Sesshomaru is her personal slave and is looking for the hourglass so he came go back and help kagome so she doesn't suffer the same thing.

I know it's a lot but I'm trying to give as much clues as possible. I am looking to write a fix with a more matriarchal society where kagome is in charge with other women. That fic is the only one that I've read so far similar to what I am trying to capture and I'm looking for some inspiration so I don't block.

Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please Please Help! Looking for a fic for inspo 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 154
I think it's this one: From Servant to Master by Smortz. Rated MA.

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please Please Help! Looking for a fic for inspo 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 154
You're welcome

Logged Logged
Mikael
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please Please Help! Looking for a fic for inspo 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes that's it!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.