Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru has Seven Sons / Kagome becomes family
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshomaru has Seven Sons / Kagome becomes family
Hannah
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru has Seven Sons / Kagome becomes family 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone can help me find a sess/Kag story I read a few years ago on Fanficton.net. It could be on Dokuga?

Basically Sesshomaru has multiple young sons from different mothers. Sesshomaru is drawn to Kagome and brings her to his castle. When his pups meet Kagome and get to know her they come to adore her as their mother and mark her as theirs, just like there father.

Just hoping this sounds familiar to anyone as I simply can't find it.

Thanks guys x

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru has Seven Sons / Kagome becomes family 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 88
Sounds like SunsetMiko's "She Who The Prophecy Foretold"
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/522/1
Sesshoumaru needs the help of a miko, and only one will do. His request for aid sets in motion an ancient prophecy, leading them all on an unexpected quest. Secrets kept for years finally are told, and an unsuspecting Kagome is thrust into a mission with a whole new set of tasks and troubles. She is the priestess spoken of in the prophecy and her strange life is turned upside down.

Rated MA! NO YIM!

Logged Logged
Hannah
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru has Seven Sons / Kagome becomes family 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.