Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Maybe someone remembers this scene?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Maybe someone remembers this scene?
EeveeA
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Maybe someone remembers this scene? 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
So I've recently come back to the sesskag community and while there are a few fics I remember the titles to this one in particular I do not. I thought it might have been "Midnight meets Moonlit" as it has that duality of meeting Sesshomaru in the future while also getting to know him in the past. BUT it was missing a scene I remember fairly clearly. Or scenes I guess! Its a bit later into the story but I believe it was the final battle with naraku. During the course of the story in the past Kagome and Sess have been unexpectedly getting closer and she might have even been thinking of staying in the past. But when the final wish is made and they look at each other Kagome disappears in front of everyone make to her own time without being able to story ay goodbye. She's already met Sess in her time and he obviously knew what was going to happen. So he's there outside the well-used when Kagome climbs up and it's raining outside when she sees him.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? D:

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Maybe someone remembers this scene? 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
This is a similar story but I don't think it was raining, so it's probably not the one you're looking for.

Bad Day By: TheHatterTheory
complete SessKag Kagome is forced to hunt shards with Sesshoumaru,and while bouncing back and fourth in time,the craziest love triangle ever forms.Relationships change and form and some even end.
Rated: Fiction M, Chapters: 33, Status: Complete

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/06/11 19:06 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.