Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I give up...please help!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: I give up...please help!
Ayame Meili
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I give up...please help! 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I've searched everywhere, re-read all my favorite stories and for the life of me can't find it or remember the title. So I come to you my fellow Dokuga readers in hopes someone might be able to help me with this vague nagging I've had in the back of my mind.

All I can tell you is Kagome befriends a guard that is under Sess's employment and he's a rare Arctic Kitsune. At one point she is sad so he comforts her by showing her his true form. The story is MA and a chapter story style. Unsure if completed or not.

My Baka self forgot to save the story under favorites -.-

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've read so many wonderful stories I apparently can't remember them all. @.@

Thanks in advance,
~Ayame

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:I give up...please help! 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
I'm pretty sure that you're looking for "Laying Amongst Dokatsu" by Nostawen Allesiel. It's up to chapter 50 both here and on the DemonLordLover2 Yahoo!Group, but we haven't heard from Nat in ages.

You can find it here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1968/1 and it is currently rated M, NO YIMs!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Ayame Meili
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I give up...please help! 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you thank you! Gah, see I knew I'd remember the title if I saw it. Gonna go read it now so the little voice in my head quits nagging me.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.