Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Oneshot and betrayal of Kanna.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Oneshot and betrayal of Kanna.
Belit Lihara
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Oneshot and betrayal of Kanna. 6 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 2
Hello guys, again try to find some lost stories, usually I set them on the bookmarks bar, but after recovering the service laptop it seems that my bookmarks bar ... well, I do not know what happened, save it and I Send it myself by mail, but when I put it back things are missing.

Anyway, one is one oneshot; Inuyasha kills Kagome for the jewel, but she anticipates and hides within herself, Sesshomaru finds her about to die and she asks him for a favor, as a result, both his soul and the jewel itself end up inside Sesshomaru.

The other is one in which Kanna can show possible future events in his mirror and shows Naraku his death at the hands of Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, Naraku let's say he recruits a kind of seer or sorceress, and in this story Kanna deceives and betrays Naraku.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Belit Lihara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Oneshot and betrayal of Kanna. 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Yes!! Tank u, i save this.

Logged Logged
Nokjichan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Oneshot and betrayal of Kanna. 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 41
I think the first story is "Cost of refusal" by MLMonty
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/103/1
Rated M

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.