Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for this fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for this fic
Victoria
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for this fic 7 Years ago Karma: 1
I was looking for two fics but can't remember the second one. I had it earlier but forgot it. The story I'm looking for is I can only remember a small scene. It was on here. Kagome is in a room held prisoner or something and can't leave, the way the author described it was there was a court yard in a circle with other doors to other rooms, 1 held a hot spring and the other was like another room I think. Kagome finds a hidden panel in her room that had cleaning stuff for armor or something and takes a knife I think and tries to escape down the hall, not knowing where to go. That's all I remember, I don't know how she gets to the west or after that.

I remember what the second fic is I'm looking for now, lol. Kagome is somewhat Sesshomaru's mate, she has a son. I think they had an argument and he chained her to the floor in their room and keeps his son with a nurse, that does not want to eat and Kagome decides to force the milk out of her breast in a cup/bottle to help her son. The nurse tries it, and it works, Sesshomaru smells it in his office where they are and can tell that Kagome was crying when she did it, but it helped calm down their son for now. That's all I remember of it. If anyone knows both of these fics, let me know. Please and thank you.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
inali
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:looking for this fic 7 Years ago Karma: 58
The second one is a scene from Ultimate Sacrifice by miwa03. It's MA.

Logged Logged

I like researching stuffs...
Beautifully Wicked
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:looking for this fic 7 Years ago Karma: 20
The first one could be Peace Treaty by PirateQueen0405 MA NO YIM'S

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/53/1

Logged Logged

Wicked knows all... watch her bounce

I claimed Jakotsu\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Sword in the Claim GAME!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.