Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please help
Please help 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Im looking for a kag/sess story that I read on FF.net but the only thing I remember is that the last chapter was out takes, and it was based as if the story itself was a movie. The out takes are different jokes or mess ups made by the 'cast', and towards the end, naraku is sent to kagomes bachelorette party by sesshomaru, instead of his bachelor party. Other than the out takes, I'm pretty sure that the story itself was mostly serious. Sorry I couldn't give more of a description....

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Re:Please help 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Never mind I found it!!! It is A Demon's Heart and Ultimate Sacrifice by Kilala81, I dont know if its on here or not, but I found it on FF.net, if anyone is interested in reading it... it really is a great story!

Logged Logged
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Please help 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 8
It's here, just incomplete.

dokuga.com/spark/story/4466/1

The FF link in case anyone is passing through

www.fanfiction.net/s/1915840/1/A-Demon-s-Heart-and-Ultimate-Sacrifice

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.