Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome Wishes Inus Death
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome Wishes Inus Death
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome Wishes Inus Death 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 52
I don't remember much about the fic I'm looking for, however there is one part that I do remember.
Kagome and the gang, including Sesshomaru are running towards battle and Inuyasha did/says something that really ticks Kagome off and she turns to him and yells, "I wish you were dead instead of your father! I wish he was here instead of you! At least he would fight with us instead of ageist us!"

I hope this rings a bell for someone and that they could help me find this story.
Sadly I don't remember if it was finished or not and I think it was rated MA but i'm not for sure.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Belit Lihara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome Wishes Inus Death 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
I know this. A Taste of Fire by Crystal-Tiger82674, good history, is in fanfiction. net, no in dokuga, and is complete.
This scene is in chapter 43

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on this site, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/03/17 12:49 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome Wishes Inus Death 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 52
Awesome-sauce!!!!! thank you!!!
Karma to you

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.