Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please help, Thank you!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Please help, Thank you!
Christine
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please help, Thank you! 7 Years ago Karma: 1
I've been searching for this story for many months and I don't remember a lot of it, but if anyone can help me find it I'd be grateful.

Kagome has been in her time for a few years I want to say 2-5 years(when she goes through the well she discovers she's been gone closer to I think 10 or more years). Kagome hears Shippo calling for help so she goes to the well and is allowed entry. Meanwhile Sesshoumaru escaped being kidnapped but without Shippo, InuYasha and many others. He's in bad shape. Then the next thing I remember is Kagome, Sesshomaru and a couple other people(one being the father- panther or tiger- of a boy helps get them free from the dungeon. A older dragon, I think two kitsunes, a bear and I think a few others) Kagome uses her powers to get the chains off. I think there's a boy who is a panther or tiger and she needs his father to use his youkai to help her realise him and she succeeds.

I think this next part is part of the same story if not then I am looking for two stories . Sesshomaru is locked in a cave because(and this is blurry) he is in heat the only way to save him is for him to mate, so Kagome says she'll do it even though most of the group with them disagrees. She helps him and is hurt but he is better and they move on. I think there is an older dragon who she convinces to help teach her and a bear how to fight and such.

I know it's not much but all help would be appreciated.

Thank you, Christine

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please help, Thank you! 7 Years ago Karma: 154
It sounds like you are looking for Sunset Love by Aurora Nyte. Rated M on FF.N, but probably MA here.

Logged Logged
Christine
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help, Thank you! 7 Years ago Karma: 1
Oh my Gosh that's it THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please help, Thank you! 7 Years ago Karma: 154
Glad I could help

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.