Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Still looking for this fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Still looking for this fic
Victoria
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Still looking for this fic 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
I remember Kagome turned into a marinette doll from a witch, that wanted the jewel. She went to help a village I think and went to help them. Their were other demons turned just like her, but they turned back to normal once the witch died/killed but Kagome couldn't return, due to it being powerful spell on her, she can not be burned or destroyed. Sesshomaru finds the cave they were in but the witch made him forget what he had discovered and left. The freed demons decided to protect her, but every wish that was made on her turned her evil. Then years later in the modern era, Sesshomaru comes across an store and goes in and sees Kagome on the counter and the demon hands her over, he was the last of the descendants of the demons that watched over her. That's all I remember of the story.

Also looking for this other fic. Kagome was turned into a dog, Shippo doesn't know that it's her, cause she read from an ancient book. Then gets put into a cage with a dragon I think, to wait for Sesshomaru to arrive at the academy I believe is where their at, cause Kagome is a rare breed of dog, I believe. I don't remember a lot of the plot line, but if anyone knows both of these fics please let me know.

Please and thank you. I think it's on FF.net but not sure.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.