Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome rescues an inu baby (not Sessho's)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome rescues an inu baby (not Sessho's)
PENGUINS
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome rescues an inu baby (not Sessho's) 7 Years ago Karma: 1
Hello everybody! I need help looking for a fic that I thought I had saved but can't find in my bookmarks.

It's a story where Kagome (post-canon, Feudal Era) is living as a miko and discovers a youkai baby left on her doorstep. She realizes it is an inu and sees the markings on the pup's forehead and recognizes Sesshomaru's crescent moon (or at least something resembling him) and she goes on a quest to bring the pup to the Western Lands to ask the only dog demon she knows for help finding its parents and reunite them with their pup.

Other details:

• It was either a long one-shot or a multi-chap SHORT story.
  • The pup was not Sesshomaru's but other dog demons that he was close to (so he was concerned for its safety).
  • Kagome stays a bit at his fortress and it's during this time that they fall in love.
  • The pup's parents like Kagome and are supportive of the couple.
  • Kagome brought along goat milk iirc to feed the pup on their journey but the pup wouldn't drink any and this causes her to worry.

• Thank you in advance!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/03/03 13:44 By toseethemfly.

PENGUINS!!!
      The administrator has disabled public write access.
    PENGUINS
    Pup
    graphgraph
    User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
    Re:Kagome rescues an inu baby (not Sessho's) 7 Years ago Karma: 1
    WOO HOO! NEVER MIND I FOUND IT YAYAYAYAY

Carpe Demon (Rated: MA)
    Higurashi Kagome finds an abandoned pup on her doorstep, baring no mark that she recognizes save for the crescent moons adorning his blanket. On a whim, she finds herself trekking to the western lands in an attempt to find the pup's pack. (Very loose Canon) [Written for GreyEcho; Dokuga Holiday Exchange 2012]

Logged Logged

PENGUINS!!!
      The administrator has disabled public write access.
    Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
    No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.