Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru and Kagome forced pregnancy
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Sesshomaru and Kagome forced pregnancy
Shannon
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru and Kagome forced pregnancy 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
hello, I'm trying to find this fic. It starts off with Sesshomaru being chained and naraku, disguised as inuyasha, is threatening to kill kagome's family on the other side of the well if she doesn't have sex with Sesshomaru and get pregnant.

Eventually, Sesshomaru and kagome fall in love during her pregnancy, despite him treating her like a slave at first.
Right before she gives birth, naraku, still disguised as inuyasha, attempts to kidnap and rape kagome. They are caught by Sesshomaru and he thinks that kagome is still in love with inuyasha despite being pregnant with his child.

Kagome gives birth and Sesshomaru learns the truth about naraku, but the damage to their relationship has been done.
Kagome plans to leave and take their son with her and sleeps with Sesshomaru one last time.

The following day, she finds out Sesshomaru still loves her, and their night together resulted in a second pregnancy. They move to a new castle together.

If you know this fic, please let me know. I've been searching for a long time.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.