Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Cursed Sesshoumaru
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Cursed Sesshoumaru
Elisa
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Cursed Sesshoumaru 8 Years ago Karma: 2
okay, so this was a SUPER lemon fic that I'm trying to remember. The idea was that Sesshoumaru got cursed to freeze to death by a jilted demoness. Kagome runs into him (avoiding a blizzard) and they're both trapped in a cave until the weather clears. They end up in several chapters of smutty/lemony goodness, because that kept Kagome warm and stalled the curse on him.

It ended with Sesshoumaru killing the demon that cursed him, Inuyasha attacking Kagome for her 'betrayal', and for a reason I don't recall they erased memories of the incident from everyone except Miroku and maybe Sesshoumaru...? I really enjoyed it, there was supposed to be a sequel story but I never read it...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Cursed Sesshoumaru 8 Years ago Karma: 76
I think you're looking for Oroyukae's Not Impervious

He was supposed to be the most powerful demon in existence; one that none could best in any situation, at any time. That was not entirely accurate, it would seem. One error in judgment at the most vulnerable of times, and all that he knows lay in jeopardy. Just what would said being be willing to agree to in the direst of circumstances?

RATED MA

EDIT BY WICCAN: link to continuation: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6544/1 ALSO RATED MA, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/09/23 19:20 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert link
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.