Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Alternate Feudal Era Universe
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Alternate Feudal Era Universe
Literary Fan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Alternate Feudal Era Universe 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Hello,

I am looking for a story.I'm not sure how but Kagome goes to the past but soon realizes she's in an alternate version of the feudal era. She encounters Sesshomaru who is suspicious towards her and informs her she and Inuyasha are evil and thus why he doesn't trust her. Naraku is a good guy and is teamed up with Sesshomaru to find the shards before the Inuyasha gang. They give Kagome the opportunity to stay with them and when they meet Inuyasha they realize she was telling the truth about not being evil because they all meet the evil Kagome. As they continue searching for the shards Kagome tells them about the other alternate feudal era. Kagome and Sesshomaru fall in love but Kagome feels guilty when she has sex with Sesshomaru because the other Sesshomaru hates humans. I don't remember how but she goes back to her version of the feudal era and that Sesshomaru shows no intrest in her. However, he begins having memories of his other self. The other Sesshomaru kills himself in order for both versions to combine and thus be able to be with Kagome. He leaves Rin under the care of Naraku.
I believe this story would be rated M/MA.
I hope someone can help. Thank you and have a good day.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Alternate Feudal Era Universe 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 56
I think the one you are looking for is Mirror, Mirror by iloveprettysilverhair. (Can't link on the phone)
Rated MA

EDIT BY WICCAN: Here's the link: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2074/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/05/15 10:15 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert link

Literary Fan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Alternate Feudal Era Universe 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you! It is the story I had been looking for.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.