Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: AU sess/kag
Marie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
AU sess/kag 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Hey guys looking for another one!!! I read it a while back but for the life of me cannot remember the name. From what I remember. The story was not finished, but it may have been updated since them.

- The story is set in an alternate universe in modern times. Sesshoumaru is still a little boy when he meets kagome. She had just been coming back from a college for reiki users.
- shippos father is still alive, he is the resident Kitsuné that protects the shrine.
- when kagome meets inutaisho, he threatens her that he will always protect his family (because he sees her as a threat)
- reiki users are some of the few humans who have their life spans extended.
- when sesshoumaru gets old enough, he is sent to a college to learn to control his abilities and become a daiyoukai.
- shippo wanted to go to the school as well but his father wanted him to stay on the shrine to continue the traditions of his family
- in the last chapter that I can remember, sesshoumaru returns to the shrine as there is a big party going on.

Please help!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:AU sess/kag 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 109
You're looking for Boy From Down the Street I think.

Rated MA!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.