Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a story
martio
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a story 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey all!

I'm looking for a story that I read a very long time ago. All I can really remember of it is that Sesshoumaru kinds Kagame at the well, alone and she has no memory. I don't remember why she lost her memory. Sesshoumaru sees her and sticks around (for some reason). She learns how to use her powers by mimicking how Sesshoumaru uses his energy... which is how she then becomes immortal. Her energy flowers into her like Sess' does. That is about all I remember... I just got a new computer and I lost all my bookmarks, so I can't find it :/

Thank you in advance for your help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
GreyEcho
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 27
I know this story, because I read it recently but completely forgot the title. I'll keep looking. But did it involve the story of how the first youkai took on a human appearance but learning to control their power a miko? Learned from a lost little girl? Who in turned learn to mimic the youkai?

Logged Logged

I claimed Kagura`s awesome flying feather! Everyone should have one.
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 52
Your looking for " What's in a Soul" I don't remember who writes it. But this story is rated MA so no YIM's

EDIT BY WICCAN: "Whats In a Soul" was written by Knight of Disorder, and can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6999/1... and, as Kat said, it's MA.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/10/07 21:32 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert link
Fictional_Reality
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 25
Maybe the story you are looking for is Evolution (rated MA) by sarhea. It's a relatively short story, but very well written. It is also complete with 6 chapters.

The scene you are describing is not the same, but the aspects of Kagome mimicking Sesshoumaru's powers are similar. She also takes on some of his characteristics that she agrees with, like his loyalty, pack mentality, honor, and control of one oneself, power or otherwise.

This happens in the third chapter of the story, although Sesshoumaru finds Kagome not by the well, but inside a cave within a cocoon during the previous chapter. He stays around because he finds the aura emitting from Kagome calming and soothing.

Logged Logged
martio
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
For some reason, I didn't check this thread until now. But I *think* that's the story. I remember the scene where she learns to control her energy like Sess being more drawn out with the cycle and all, but this story is also very close to what I remember too.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/05/05 16:56 By martio.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.