Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
searching for OTHER northern lord fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: searching for OTHER northern lord fic
Abby
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
searching for OTHER northern lord fic 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
so it turns out My memory did mash a couple fics together in my head, and while someone was able to find one I was looking for, I didn't realize until after I reread it that I'd mixed a few together

so in the one I'm looking for now, the thing I remember for sure is that kagome's mom told her to search out her father in the past (he might be the northern lord in this one?). other than that, I think kagome might also turn out to be a demon of some sort?(as well as the rest of her family i think) and I'm pretty sure there was something about a bracelet.

fics that it's not: Sunset Love by Aurora Nyte or A Simple Legacy by elle6778 (Sunset Love was the one I'd mashed it with)

I've searched to no avail so all suggestions are appreciated immensely! thanks in advance
(this was the original search )

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:searching for OTHER northern lord fic 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 134
Kryptonite, MA has reference to a bracelet,but Kagome does not become a demon

A completely innocent addiction, Kagome also has a bracelet for protection

one of the ones niggling me has Kikyou and Kaede as Kagomes sisters, it also brings in Totosai as an uncle?, cant remember bracelets in it though.

another one has Kagome as a hanshin, mother is a Kami,, father not far off, bracelet comes in as restraints from one of the wests enemies

sorry, but names elude me untill I stumble over them in my folders, Rosemarie

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:searching for OTHER northern lord fic 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 52
Fubuki said: "another one has Kagome as a hanshin, mother is a Kami,, father not far off, bracelet comes in as restraints from one of the wests' enemies"

This story is called "Children of the gods" - EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!
Father God, mother human. Northern Queen in this one not Lord
Great read though.

Are you sure its not Sunset love cause that is the only story I can think of that sounds like what your describing.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/01/29 09:24 By wiccanmethuselah.
Abby
Pup
graphgraph
Re:searching for OTHER northern lord fic 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I checked out kryptonite, but it started with kagome being mated to inuyasha which the one I'm looking for didn't.

I don't remember it being super AU, so I don't think kikyou was related to kagome at all.

I think I read the hanshin one, and well similar I think, not the one I was looking for (unless there's multiple stories with kagome as a hanshin, which is possible since I don't remember a bracelet in that one) thanks for taking the time to make suggestions though and please let me know if you think of any others!

Logged Logged
Abby
Pup
graphgraph
no, I had mixed 2 together in my memory, so sunset love (which I reread all of) had about half the details I was thinking of, but now I'm looking for the one that has the other details, specifically kagome's mother telling her that she has to go find her father (kagome's father) in the past (I can't remember why, but I think it had something to do with him having something she needed to complete her task? idk).
ah yes, that's the hanshin one I thought Rosemarie/Fubuki was talking about but couldn't remember the name of, so thanks for that!

I'm beginning to think that the one I'm thinking of might have gotten taken down of something.

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:searching for OTHER northern lord fic 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 134
is Haley's comet involved?

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Abby
Pup
graphgraph
I have no idea, it's certainly possible?

Logged Logged
Abby
Pup
graphgraph
do you know the name of the story that has that detail? If so, I'll go check it out and see; it does sound kinda familiar

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:searching for OTHER northern lord fic 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 134
unfortunately I do not know the name, but I have this feeling Kagome was home doing exams, when her mother and grandfather/father query her on the comet, as it is directly related to her, this is starting to bug me, so if anyone knows what I am talking about please help

Logged Logged

Abby
Pup
graphgraph
Re:searching for OTHER northern lord fic 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
blast, that sounds really likely! do you remember anything else about it? (even if it's just an educated guess) like length, rating, maybe when it was published, whether it was complete?
believe me, I understand your frustration I've started just going through every fic that has a description that sounds possible and just reading until I can rule it out. OCD is going nuts lol.

Logged Logged
Abby
Pup
graphgraph
so I found the haley's comet one, but after reading it, it turns out its not the one I'm looking for either. here's the name of it though: "the hidden strength within" by pandora of the south

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/01/31 11:27 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating
Sarah C
Pup
graphgraph
Re:searching for OTHER northern lord fic 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 35
Could it be She Who the Prophecy Foretold by SunsetMiko? (Rated MA!)

The scenes describing how and why Kagome's father is in the feudal era might not be on Dokuga yet, but they are there on Spark. He isn't the Northern Lord though, so this might not be it..

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/10 01:28 By Sarah.
Abby
Pup
graphgraph
this is totally the right one! thank god lol. I've been reading any story that sounded remotely likely trying to find this by process of elimination. I actually even looked at this one, but I thought the part I was thinking of was near the beginning so I didn't read far enough. thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.