Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Strange Fate by Irulanna
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Strange Fate by Irulanna
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Strange Fate by Irulanna 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
Hello, everybody! Such a long time since I've been here!

Anyway, I'm looking for the fic "Strange Fate", by Irulanna, originally posted in FF.net (not a new work).

Summary:
"After being replaced by Kikyou, Kagome goes off to search for jewel shards on her own. Throw Sesshoumaru and fate's twisted sense of humor into the mix and you get...my fic! Enjoy!"

The author, sadly, seems to have removed her profile on FF.net, and I can't find her anywhere else. I read this fic a few years ago, one of my first forays in Sess/Kag universe, and I loved it a lot and I really really REALLY (pretty much desperately) want to read it again.

So, if anyone knows where this story is hosted today, or if anyone knows how to contact the author, could you please give me a word???

Many thanks!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Strange Fate by Irulanna 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
I found the first two chapters on MediaMiner under a different author's name, but with the exact same summary:

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php/39263/108512#fic_c

This story is rated T on that site and, given that there's only two chapters, I'm thinking it would probably be the same here.

If you go to that author's profile on MediaMiner, you might be able to get the author's email address... at least the one the author had when that story was posted there.

I've searched 'Spark and AFF, but don't come up with anything on either of them.
:/
~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Strange Fate by Irulanna 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
Yeah, I'd already found this piece on MMiner (that's where I got the summary), but it's incomplete, and the version on FFnet was the completed one. Plus, it's a 2003 post, so... it's been eleven years!

*sighs*

I just hope this isn't another case of a great fic lost for the ages...

Thanks for the help!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Strange Fate by Irulanna 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
Please remember that you are not to request copies of removed stories on the forum. If a member posts that they have a certain story, please make any requests through the PM system.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Eien-no-Melody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Strange Fate by Irulanna 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
Are you still looking for this? Cause I have it and a couple of her stories saved. I also have The Switch and Triple Threat.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.