Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I'm Sorry To Be A Bother.....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I'm Sorry To Be A Bother.....
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I'm Sorry To Be A Bother..... 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
Okay I really am sorry to be a bother and having to keep asking for help, but..... Again I was reading the story that I just recently asked for help finding, and yet another story popped into my head that I can't remember the title to.... I know for a fact that I read it on FanFiction.Net, but am not sure if it was complete or not - I believe it was. Paring Sess/Kags.

Okay this is what I remember:

- I remember in the beginning it took place in the past in Edo, where a woman gave birth to twin girls. And Inutaisho went there on his mates request due to a vision she had. She made a prophecy where one of the twins, the second born, was to be thrown down the Bone Eater's well as soon as they were born. The prophecy had something to do with the moon and that a member of the House of the Moon would later mate her and help her save the world from a great evil.
- I remember that Inuyasha, two of Sesshomaru and Inuaysha's cousins, Sesshomaru and Inutaisho were the only blood members of the House of the Moon.
- I remember the twins were Kikyou and Kagome - Kikyou the first born and Kagome the second born. I remember that their father begged Inutaisho to let him at least name her before she was taken away from him for good.
- I remember that right before he put in the well, Inutaisho marked her, I believe behind the ear with a crescent moon shape mark.
- On one of her trips back to the Feudal Era, the well closed, trapping her on that side.
- I remember she ended up choosing Sesshomaru, by calling out his name when she unconscious after begin attacked. Inuyasha took it hard at first.
- I remember they trained together and after they mated, she became pregnant. She found out shortly after and while in the dojo training. And that the pregnancy was a rough one - they were worried that she would survive it considering that, she was human and the chances were against her. I remember that she 'died' after she gave birth. But was brought back with Tenseiga.
- I also remember that there was a son of a nobleman that was stalking her. Later we found out that he was not only working for the bad guys (I believe it was Naraku), but he wanted to make Sesshomaru pay for what he supposedly did to his mate-to-be (I believe). Sesshomaru told him the truth about her and he had a hard time believing him. Sesshomaru, I believe, killed him in the end.
- When the gang met the two cousins, they also found Inutaisho sealed in a cave - alive. There was also something about that cave that drew Kagome toward it. And Sesshomaru, I believe was after whatever was in it, and kidnapped Kagome because it had to do with her.
- Kikyou was also actually nice in this story. She also knew the truth about Kagome begin her twin sister. I believe Kaide also knew.

It gets a little fuzzy after that though.....

I hope I put enough details for someone to help me find this story......I really want to read it again....

Please help me...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I'm Sorry To Be A Bother..... 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 33
I'm sure I read this before. Lemme browse my favs on FFN.

Logged Logged
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
It'sCursed Twins by InuYoukaiAki

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story may be rated T on ff.net, but it would be an M here, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/11/26 09:12 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: RATINGS, RATINGS, RATINGS!
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I'm Sorry To Be A Bother..... 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 154
Now you've made me want to read it again too!

Logged Logged
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I'm Sorry To Be A Bother..... 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
THAT'S IT~!!!! THANK YOU, dancingfingers!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! I CAN READ IT! *does happy dance* Lol, Nicole! IT IS AN AWESOME STORY!

Logged Logged
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
dancingfingers wrote:
It'sCursed Twins by InuYoukaiAki

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story may be rated T on ff.net, but it would be an M here, NO YIMs!

*points to the YIMs out there* You hear Wiccan, kids! Don't read it unless you're of age!

LunarEclipse wrote:
THAT'S IT~!!!! THANK YOU, dancingfingers!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! I CAN READ IT! *does happy dance* Lol, Nicole! IT IS AN AWESOME STORY!

I'm glad. I love that story too, and it's the first time I read Kikyo and Kagome as twins

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.