Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help?
paragoge
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help? 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi! I've been a longtime lurker on dokuga, and just now surfaced to ask some help searching for a fic because I can't remember anything but (some of) the storyline... also can't remember if it was canon or AU... I think the first part is Sesshoumaru saves Kagome from being raped by bandits... then something happens and Sesshoumaru gets hit by something which makes him relive his worst memory. Kagome has to go into his mind to help him wake up and sees this memory... turns out Sesshoumaru was kidnapped(? I think? Or maybe a prisoner of war?) and raped by his jailers as a kid, that's why he reacted violently when he saw Kagome about to get raped...

That's all I can remember concretely. Hope someone can help, it's keeping me from sleep driving me crazy with frustration!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:help? 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 171
Sounds like this...

Fateful Meetings By: Jessica
Set in Feudal Japan. Kagome is an orphaned miko living on the outskirts of the Western Lands. One day, she finds an injured Sesshomaru in the forest and heals him. Her adventure begins as fateful encounters slowly draw her into the society of demons.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 39

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.