Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 30
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 30
Ikaru
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 30 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 21
Well here it is , happy reading everyone!
#####################

Not Good Enough For The Truth.. by Lilith Reviews
To much has happened to Kagome in the past, and she's determind to stop the pain. But she realize how much of a mistake she makes in the end?
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Angst, Dark, Drama, Tragedy - Updated: 01-08-10 - Created: 01-08-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,372 - Reads: 282

...Oops! by Valore Reviews
Kagome goes to read her son a bed time story, only to find the book has been switched.... Rated M for book extract
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Humor - Updated: 01-10-10 - Created: 01-10-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,186 - Reads: 920

Hope by SunsetMiko Reviews
Kagome ponders why she does the things she does. Written for LJ’s Ebony_Silks challenge community.
Rating: K - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Angst - Updated: 01-15-10 - Created: 01-15-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 593 - Reads: 352

Breaking the Rules by SunsetMiko Reviews
Sometimes warnings just can’t be heeded. Written for LJ’s Iy_Fanfiction challenge community.
Rating: K - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Drama - Updated: 01-15-10 - Created: 01-15-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 331 - Reads: 464

It's My Life by Tasha Reviews
Kagome is the new girl and rumors spread like wildfire. Closed off from everyone Kagome lies to keep her secret.Then she lets one man in to her life and he helps her through all of life's troubles. But when feelings start to show what will happen?
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Erotica, Romance - Updated: 01-27-10 - Created: 01-18-10 Chapters: 3 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 4,857 - Reads: 760

Edit: Author banners sent

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/31 18:47 By Hairann.

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 30 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 29
done

Logged Logged
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 30 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 15
I'm done! -wipes my brow-

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
the assignments run for a week, so dont feel like you have to get it done right away!

Logged Logged
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
MoxyMikki wrote:
the assignments run for a week, so dont feel like you have to get it done right away!

lol ye lol
It's just for me I know if I don't do it the first day it's posted, I will forget unless I write me a post-it note lol my memory is bad...really bad lol.

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Miss Anna S wrote:
MoxyMikki wrote:

lol ye lol
It's just for me I know if I don't do it the first day it's posted, I will forget unless I write me a post-it note lol my memory is bad...really bad lol.

OMG hello ME! Its nice to meet you, from this side! lol Yup... I'm the same way. If I find the time I like to knock 'em out right away. Plus I always enjoy it so, its a pleasure to do too.

Logged Logged
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
MoxyMikki wrote:
Miss Anna S wrote:
MoxyMikki wrote:

lol ye lol

OMG hello ME! Its nice to meet you, from this side! lol Yup... I'm the same way. If I find the time I like to knock 'em out right away. Plus I always enjoy it so, its a pleasure to do too.

Yea understandable...
I really like what I have read so far for the assignments

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 30 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
Haven't checked your reviews yet, I'll do that once I've finished myself, but if you two want something else to do. Don't forget there is always our past assignments from before your time that could always use more love and also the Recommendations thread. I would like to get our thread started on the main site but right now we only have three approved stories for it. If you do stop by the thread, don't forget to read the rules in the top post .

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
okay, I'm going to show just how very blonde I can be.....

But what thread and what main site? I'll be sure to go back and work on some of the Assignments prior to my enstatement. It may be an OCD thing, but it does drive me crazy that I never did the first ones. lol

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 30 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
Ah sorry, when I refer to main site, I'm talking about the Dokuga forums themselves. The thread for recommendations is www.dokuga.com/forum/15-dokuga-reviewers-guild/39296-recommendations . The first post should explain things, but basically we are trying to make a list of recs from the stories we read in our assignments and later, Ikaru or I, will make a thread on Dokuga to show the list. We only have three approved so far, each story has to be nominated, seconded and thirded in order to be approved, and I would like to get a few more before we start the list on the main forums.

Logged Logged

Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 30 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 21
done...pretty good batch this week if I do say so myself

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

Dragoness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 30 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Done.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 30 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Done and all approved so far. We have one more member who is almost finished, I will add the banners once they are done or tonight if they haven't finished by then.

Side note, I skipped the first story. I do not read stories with suicide, attempted or otherwise.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 30 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Banners have been added.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.