Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Humbly requesting a beta for my first chapter.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Humbly requesting a beta for my first chapter.
Mistress Morbid
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Humbly requesting a beta for my first chapter. 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
Hello there!

I'm new to these forums, but I'm not new to the community. I've been a lurker with all things Sesshoumaru/Kagome related since becoming a convert to the pairing way back when Tales from the House of the Moon came out.

After reading many wonderful fanfictions, I've become inspired to start writing my own. I'm not an amateur writer, however I'm rather rusty as I haven't sat down and written something for myself in a long time.

I finally put together a plot that I'm happy with and have churned out the first chapter. I'd be very grateful if someone experienced with Sess/Kag stories could take a look and tell me what they think. Let me know here and I can email the chapter to you. The main plot itself would not be obvious yet, so if you don't mind being spoiled I could tell you a rough draft of what I have in store.

Thank you for any help!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sailor_Saturn_415
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Humbly requesting a beta for my first chapter. 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Sure I'll help.
Setsuna.chan@yahoo.com

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/04 13:30 By Setsuna_chan. Reason: Forgot email address.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.