Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Available to Beta!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Available to Beta!
Fluffy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Available to Beta! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Konnichiwa. I am FluffySesshomaruTail, but I am known as Fluffy, for short.

Currently, I am available to beta. Well, I am actually always available to beta. I love to do it, and I have quite a bit of experience. Ask Chaos_Queen77 or Chiera, if you want to make sure that I am a good beta reader.

These are some of my best skills:

-Spelling
-Grammar
-Dialogue

There are way more things to writing, that, I know. But those are some of my best skills, and the most basic to any writing.

I am interested in beta reading for people who are good at working with others. I tend to get along with people very easily, and I love making friends. If you choose me for a beta, I am sure I would become a long-time friend with you. I don’t like to beta read for people who are not open to suggestions, and think that only their way is right.

I am on the computer almost all the time, but I also have duties around my house, which include: cleaning, cooking, taking my younger siblings to places, and I also have a social life. I do my very best to have chapters finished and perfect.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thank you!

FluffySesshomaruTail

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.