Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Requesting a decent beta for my new fanfiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Requesting a decent beta for my new fanfiction
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Requesting a decent beta for my new fanfiction 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
I'm currently wrapping up my story Angel and am in the midst of starting a new fanfiction but I want to make sure I do it right this time. In my opinion, my first fanfiction was a disaster. Disorganized, full of errors and the initial direction it started out in has been completely derailed over years of writing. The beginning chapters make me cringe.

If anyone is interested, please let me know, send me a message or just reply to the thread.

I'm looking for someone that is very good with English grammar, sentence structure and overall proof reading. Also, communication and time is important. If you have some free time, and want to help out, you know where to find me

Thanks in advance.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/07/13 14:45 By Sessakag.

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom,"

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Re:Requesting a decent beta for my new fanfiction 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
If you're still looking for help, I have some free time to assist you with your story. Let me know when you'd like to start. I'm usually on in the evening.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.