Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Paranormal Activity
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Paranormal Activity
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Paranormal Activity 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 23
As I mentioned in my first post for this thread, I disliked the first movie(as it was not realistic whatsoever). So I won't even bother going to see the second, however I have heard from people who loved the first movie that they hated the second one.

The second one, I think, has more mixed feelings then the first did. I heard the acting was terrible, which I don't doubt since it was the same in the first. I understand that they want to get unrecognized actors/actress to perform in these movies for 'added effect' but I think it would be better if they actually got actors that really knew how to you know...act.

I think that the acting in a movie can either sell the story or ruin it. Most American made horror movies(especially the paranormal horror), I have found end up being terrible because it is hard to be drawn into the movie. The usual cause for that is, bad acting, terrible plot line, or just because they try to hard.

That's the great thing about the paranormal, it by itself, is frightening. I love horror movies that mess with your mind, and stay with you long after you finish watching it. The ones that really get into your mind, and I have found its usually the subtle movies(when it comes to horror) are the ones that do that(for me).

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.