Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Bamboo Pen
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Bamboo Pen
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Bamboo Pen 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
Kirche bought a bamboo pen yesterday. We've been playing with it quite a bit, but the tutorial won't work for it. @.@ We can't figure it out fully. We opened up paint. We would sorta draw with it, but the cursor kept disappearing. @.@ Next thing we know, we were moving the window itself. The booklet that came with it is worthless. Doesn't really show anything.

Any who, it's not the un-sure of what we are doing I want to discuss. I wanted to know how long it took other artists and uses of the Bamboo to get use to it.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Bamboo Pen 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
Well, I have the Bamboo pen, and I never had any problem with it.
I know that if you press the little button on the pen, it'll basically turn into a mouse, so I don't know if that's what happened to you? But yes, if you press it, it'll select it,and indeed you might find yourself moving things around, and what not. I don't know if that's why the cursor suddenly disappear.

I wish I could be of more help, but mine never disappeared. At first I did have a few mishaps where without thinking, I'd hold it a certain way that would constantly make me press the button, but I quickly changed that, and it was fine after a little while of handling it.

Logged Logged

Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Bamboo Pen 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
That button does something? lol It didn't seem to do anything. XD It's odd. We were about to install it, and it automatically installed it, and then a bunch of stuff was twitchy and the like. Maybe, we should try to uninstall and reinstall people.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Bamboo Pen 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
Well, the button is supposed to act like a mouse button. Lol.
Perhaps you should try re-installing it. Mine didn't install automatically, I had to go through the steps.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.