Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
show ya selves to ya fellow dokugains
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 5
TOPIC: show ya selves to ya fellow dokugains
aoieyes
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:show ya selves to ya fellow dokugains 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
I dont know about anyone else, but the diversity of Dokuga astounds me. I guess after having my parents tell me that anime was just 'a childs cartoon' got me into to the mindset that most fanfic writers are close to my age. Because of Dokuga I can happily say that they are wrong, and it gives me hope that as long as you enjoy it...age DOES NOT MATTER!!!!!!

Logged Logged

I might not have very many talents, but I can still squeeze an orange in your eye!!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Amadeus
Pup
graphgraph

Here's a bad picture of me back in Tech School back in 2004, so it's a few years and a few ranks old. I'll try and find a better pic when I get home.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- Abraham Lincoln
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:show ya selves to ya fellow dokugains 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
Is that a C-17 or the retired 141 in the background? (I only know the planes b/c husband is in Air Guard and he works on the 17). Just curious thats all

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Elenna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:show ya selves to ya fellow dokugains 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
Ok...so here is a pic of me!

Sorry for the mess in the background!

Btw, I won't be on much for a couple of weeks. My father just passed away last Monday and I'm not doing so well. Just got to deal with emotions! I'll return shortly (like before Christmas)!

Logged Logged

FangedBeasty
Pup
graphgraph
Re:show ya selves to ya fellow dokugains 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
Let's see if I can't get this thing to work, lol.

And if it doesn't, I will just try something else.

I think I did it right that is a first, lol :3

Logged Logged
Amadeus
Pup
graphgraph
Is that a C-17 or the retired 141 in the background? (I only know the planes b/c husband is in Air Guard and he works on the 17). Just curious thats all

It's one of the C-141's that was stationed permanently at Shepard AFB to be used for the Aerospace Maintenance Technical School. I don't know if they're still there or not cause when I went through in the summer of 2004 they in the process of retiring the C-141 from active duty and where also in the process of replacing them in the Guard with C-17's. So I'm sure that these planes are long gone by now.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- Abraham Lincoln
Micah caran Damien
Pup
graphgraph
This is me from last year. The braids are gone now. We are a foxy bunch of Dokugians, aren't we? Sesshomaru and Kagome are damned lucky to have us loving them!

Logged Logged

And I, tiny being, drunk with the great starry void, likeness, image of mystery, felt myself a pure part of the abyss. I wheeled with the stars. My heart broke loose with the wind. ~Pablo Neruda "Poetry"
Life's a fleeting dream; don't let it go.
precioushime16
Pup
graphgraph
This is last summer...i think I look ok
Oh yeah and i forgot this old guy got in the picture behind me lol

dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/518.JPG[/img]

Logged Logged

I'm not cute or built to fit a fashion model's size.
It's in the reach of my arms,
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal Woman
That's me.
--Maya Angelou
Kittylin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:show ya selves to ya fellow dokugains 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
Well heres the picture I have on my facebook page but I need to take a more resent picture because I just got across bangs.

I'll try and post a better picture soon so you can see my amazing blue eyes too

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/18 17:58 By Kittylin.
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:show ya selves to ya fellow dokugains 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 31
I has new picture. IT says 'me' more than my last one.

I is hiding from the cold in that piccy.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
FangedBeasty
Pup
graphgraph

I is hiding from the cold in that piccy.

lol, I know how that is, I can never truly hide from the cold very well though, :3

Logged Logged
Angelicatt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:show ya selves to ya fellow dokugains 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
Aww Smittee-chan..so adorable

Logged Logged

Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:show ya selves to ya fellow dokugains 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 26
Here's a new pic of me. It's not a very good picture though. It's kinda blurry, plus I hate my haircut. Shouldn't have cut it so short!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/19 21:56 By Lady Sianna.

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:show ya selves to ya fellow dokugains 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
You look great Sianna! I like your haircut!

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
elley
Pup
graphgraph
Re:show ya selves to ya fellow dokugains 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
So I decided to join the fun. This is photo was taken over the weekend. Now you can put a face to the few forum posts I actually make. =P

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/25 01:02 By icedhaze.
MissTeak
Pup
graphgraph
Re:show ya selves to ya fellow dokugains 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 18
My profile picture is me at Himeji Castle in Kobe, Japan! It is the castle after which I modeled Sesshoumaru's castle in Wisteria

That picture you see above is of me chilling with my girls! I'll put up a picture of me with short hair soon:)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/25 05:01 By MissTeak.
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Hoshi Phoenix wrote:
You look great Sianna! I like your haircut!

Thanks Hoshi Phoenix!

Didn't see your comment till now.

Logged Logged

MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
Re:show ya selves to ya fellow dokugains 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 25
But think of it this way, Sianna: with such short hair you can play with wigs much easier! Whenever I had my super short Nana hair rocking it made putting on wigs so much easier since I didn't have to worry about stray hair peeking out of the wig if I didn't have a cap available ^^

At least it's something that will grow back out. That was my mantra when my hairdresser cut me something close to a pixie cut when I wanted a bob.

Logged Logged
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:show ya selves to ya fellow dokugains 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7
here's little ol' me and two best friends. We're at Market Street.

and me by myself. it's a little dark though.

You girls/guys are all so gorgeous. Makes me feel a little self-conscious.

Logged Logged

Haiden
Pup
graphgraph
damn pic didn't wanna load....oh well that's me ---->

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/25 20:14 By Haiden.

I claimed Kikyou\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Soul Collectors int he Claim Game!
XxUnknownXxXEntityxX
Pup
graphgraph
Re:show ya selves to ya fellow dokugains 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
ok, so here goes! I could not get the image to work for some reason so here is the linkage to a pic on my myspace account!

viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=34960966&albumID=2339680&imageID=51311539

ignore the stuff in the background

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:show ya selves to ya fellow dokugains 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 78
Mistress Sianna, that is a GREAT haircut, it is smokin'. And Miss Teak, you are SO cute (don't worry, I'm not a stalker...) All of you guys are adorable... And Inkasha, that means you, too. You are a very cute girl, and I can tell you have STYLE. Haiden, wow. Wow! Wish you were all my daughters, I'd be so proud!

Logged Logged
CosmicAnomaly
Pup
graphgraph
aoieyes wrote:
I dont know about anyone else, but the diversity of Dokuga astounds me. I guess after having my parents tell me that anime was just 'a childs cartoon' got me into to the mindset that most fanfic writers are close to my age. Because of Dokuga I can happily say that they are wrong, and it gives me hope that as long as you enjoy it...age DOES NOT MATTER!!!!!!

I agree x 2934793284723974394234. I've been watching anime/reading fanfiction avidly since grade 7, and my parents never really approved of that because apparently I was getting too old for it. Especially now that I'm supposed to be neck-deep in the university workload =P

But when I see you all, I don't feel guilty anymore! =D. I'm so glad there's a more diverse audience here than I had initially thought.

Oh, and here's a link of me.. playing with my webcam. XD
Because for some reason, I can't get it to show my picture here? Gah. I'm such a noob. LOL.

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs110.snc3/15738_209099473975_513083975_4115017_910081_

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/26 02:11 By CosmicAnomaly. Reason: The original picture attachment didn't work.
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Thanks MomoDesu!

I kinda thought about the wig thing myself. I have a couple but I definitely need some new ones. I'm not worried too much about it though. My hair grows slow, but it will grow back... eventually.

Thank you too Knifethrower!

Aside from that, you guys are all adorable!!! Virtual hugs for everyone!

Logged Logged

JanaeGee
Pup
graphgraph
Re:show ya selves to ya fellow dokugains 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0

My friends and I at Disney Land

And here is a picture cutting off my eye;

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.