Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Alternative meetings
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Alternative meetings
wishy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Alternative meetings 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi everyone! I am looking for fics where Kagome meets Seshomaru first instead of Inuyasha. Thanks in advance!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Silverblossom
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Alternative meetings 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
hmm those are actually hard to find..I mean I have read a lot of fics and not once have I read one in which Sesshoumaru actually met her first..but I know a fic where he met her first in a round about way..Kagome goes down the well but instead of going back 500 years in the past, she goes way way way back to when Sesshoumaru was only 100 years old. So in that sense she meets him first, it's a really good story and it's fun to read about the young Sesshoumaru.

Do check it out if it sounds like something you are looking for. Like I said, it is a really good story.

Unspoiled by forthright rated T.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.