Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a fic, as always lol
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for a fic, as always lol
Setsuai
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a fic, as always lol 2 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I don't remember a whole lot about this one, but I do remember somethings. Sesshoumaru is actually a pretty mean dude in the beginning. I think Kagura and Kanna find him, and blow some dust in his face (not sure about the method) that causes him to shrink. Like literally action figure size.

Inuyasha, as always, is being a jerk, and so Kagome basically takes over the pack and kicking him out. The story goes on about how great of a pack leader she is.

Kagome goes home at one point with Sesshoumaru in tow. Souta is apparently hanging around with a gang, and Kagome goes 'Alpha' on him and kicks his butt. Does the same with her grandfather, but more verbal.

Last thing I remember is that Kagome sacrifices herself to save Sesshoumaru and that breaks the spell on him and he returns to normal size.

As always, any help is appreciated.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mystical lady
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a fic, as always lol 2 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 9
I believe your looking for “ Ultimate sacrifice“ by Cindygirl

Found on

www.fanfiction.net/s/12421175/1/Ultimate-Sacrifice?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=iGbumSrs_x2uEP_mF4BijtxZlawSKEXlIkXh_Vl_TUk-1642036453-0-gaNycGzNB9E

Rated M on fanfiction may be Ma on this site.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is also on Dokuga and IS rated MA, NO YIMs! You can find it here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10454/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2022/01/12 21:50 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating & include link
Setsuai
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a fic, as always lol 2 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I think this is the one! I could have sworn it was here rather than ffnet, but meh. Thanks much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.