Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Missing fic where the Jewel creates beings
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Missing fic where the Jewel creates beings
Kat
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Missing fic where the Jewel creates beings 2 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
So the fic I'm looking for is similar to ShadowsWeaver1 Love Has Nothing To Do With It, in that the Jewel uses its magic to create beings that are either holy or demonic. Kagome gets together with Sesshomaru, and somehow or another they both find out that a previous guardian of the Jewel was mated to a Neko youkai who is currently waging a war against Sesshomaru, and that she had a baby that the demon killed. The baby was a kitten called Sochi, and when the previous guardian found her baby savaged, she ran for the well, jumped in and just before dying, used her remaining powers to place the jewel in baby Kagome who was just born on the shrine.

I know that it's a multi-chaprter fic, and I'm almost positive it was originally posted on A Single Spark, but for the life of me I can't remember who posted it or what the title is. If someone out there can help me I would be beyond happy. Thanks in advance for all the help! I can't wait to re-read this amazing story.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Missing fic where the Jewel creates beings 2 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 71
I think your looking for is A Simple Legacy III by elle6778

Rated MA

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.