Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A must read but cant remember?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: A must read but cant remember?
elisa128
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A must read but cant remember? 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
Hello,

So a long time ago I read a series of stories by an other who wrote a story where Kagome is suppose to be Inuyasha main females, but is really secretly mated to Sango. The story is set in modern time Kagome is the one who keeps track of the packs financials and meets with the other Alphas i.e. Sesshomaru and Inutashio. Kagome request to leave Inuyash's pack and then is placed into Sesshomarus pack. He has several pups with one female in his pack. Several of his brothers are also within his pack. Miroku ends up moving to the pack as well. That is all I remember. please help is you can.

Logged Logged

I claim Hiten’s smirkCopy this code to your website to display this banner!

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kerinu
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:A must read but cant remember? 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 14
Trapped by sesshou_lover
Chap 10 and 11 Named Pack Dynamics Part 1 and 2
Rated MA (NO YIMS!!)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.