Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: Curse/blessing
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Curse/blessing 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
This fic was written quite a while ago, i don't remember the name of it, but goshinki's father comes seeking vengeance. He still has to die honorably, even though he understands that goshinki was saved from naraku by taking his shard, they just couldn't keep him alive while doing so. From there he thanks the group, except inu yasha, and 'blesses' kagome, sango and miroku with 'happiness'.

Sango and Miroku run off into the forest, and sango is giggling madly, which is not normal for her, and miroku is worried. Goshinki's father teleports kagome away from the area so inuyasha cant force her to be with him while she is errm... fragrantly fertile.

She encounters kouga and his pack in the forest she has been teleported to, but they are acting weirdly too, stalking her like prey instead of the normal friendliness they show her.

Kagome manages to escape to a cave and put a barrier on the entrance, and tons of yokai show up wanting her, cause they can smell her for miles. Kagome is starting to become uncomfortable, the yokai are trying to break her barrier, so she turns them against each other, and this impresses sesshomaru. He ends up guarding her, taking her, and pupping her. He offers her a root that will abort the pregnancy. She takes the root, but doesnt use it, and ends up having sesshomarus heir later.

This is most definitely rated MA. No yims please!

I have been looking for it, and i cant find it. I have completely forgotten the name of it, and its why i cant find it. Would appreciate some help finding it.

Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DelphinieN
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Curse/blessing 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
I can be wrong, but I think the story you're looking for is called "A Curse of Lust" by Squash. Like you mentioned, it is rated MA and completed; here is the link for you: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4993/1

Cheers!

Logged Logged
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Curse/blessing 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
This is it!! Thanks so much! Karma to you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.